I won the Sunshine Award! Thank you for the nomination, Taylor Eaton. I’m excited to receive this award which is given to bloggers who “positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.” I can’t wait to nominate 10 other bloggers for this award.
To accept the award, I must list 10 things about myself and then nominate 10 other bloggers for the award. So here I go!
10 things I bet you didn’t know about me.
1) I bite my nails.
2) I don’t like to watch TV. Seriously. I don’t even have cable.
3) I’m not a very good cook, but I make an orgasmic homemade apple pie. From scratch. Yeah.
4) I’m a gamer, currently infatuated with Rift.
5) My favorite way to relax is to go sit in the back yard, under the big oak tree, and stare at my garden.
6) Most of my best writing ideas come to me while I’m driving or sleeping. Or trying to, anyway.
7) I overcame my fear of spiders a few years ago. Now, I’m terrified of roaches.
8) I get more excited than a little kid on Christmas day when someone compliments me. On anything. Really, you could say,
“Dude, you are rockin’ that ‘stache.” I’d be like,
“Oh my gosh, THANK YOU!”
9) My hero is my mom. She gave birth to me two days after her fourteenth birthday. Considering that I turned out relatively not f’d up, mad props to the ultimate teen mother, who also happens to be my best friend.
10) My greatest sources of inspiration are my fellow writers, particularly the ones I’m about to nominate for this award.
And the nominees are…